Thursday, August 4, 2011

question?

(1)Is it better to be a person with lots of ideas but who has an inability to communicate/be articulate
OR
(2)is it better to be a person with excellent articulation, and not a single original idea in head?

This question has bothered me no end. I often think that (1) is better than (2) but at times I feel, what is the point of being (1)....the results are as empty as if one were (2).....
XXXXXX

Is a literate, sophisticated smooth criminal worse than the illiterate, crude boorish criminal, givne the degree of criminality is the same.

My husband thinks both are equally bad while I think.....

 the first one is worse..... because he can con and hurt more people while the second criminal's crude behaviour will put people on guard and he can hurt less people than the first one.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...