Friday, February 2, 2018

Art on the streets of Toronto's China Town







The three above are of a box on College and may be at the St.George intersection. The government invited artists to paint these (electricity related?) boxes all over downtown and the artists were supposed to paint something which represents that area I think. I suppose Keight Maclean's submission got selected for this university area.

Below are art work on walls on buildings off Spadina between College  and  Dundas. This is China town and the art is mostly Chinese themed. 

















The four art works above are together(next to each other) on one wall. 





















No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...