Sunday, July 7, 2019

Edward Garden, what I saw today

 Saw this large well-fed gopher today in Edward garden. I always thought of rodents as creatures small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Not this guy!

I got the cardinal below on camera but simply could not capture any female on photo. They were too flitty and restless. There were several females in one spot in Edward Garden but dame luck didn't smile on me!

 Above: They seem like beautiful white flowers on first glance. On closer observation,  they turn out to be white leaves!
See below. There is a row of leaves, which are green and then a mix of white and green and then fully white!

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...