Monday, March 26, 2018

MUST SEE MOVIES FOR ORTHODOX IDIOTS OF ALL RELIGIONS

Saw an amazing movie yesterday on netflix Canada called "The women's balcony". It's an Israeli movie. I don't want to go into the details of the movie. This movie should be seen in societies with  misogynistic, superstitious, religious zealots.
'The women's balcony' movie reminded me of an old Black and white Kannada 1966 movie called Subba Shastry.

Another Israeli movie I had seen long ago, and strongly recommend to be seen by all religions, societies which follow the tradition of arranged marriage is "Late marriage".  It was an amazing movie, and though Jewish, the story, personality of the characters, the plot is what you see in Hindus, Muslims and maybe Christians too ... anyone from societies who follow the tradition of  arranged marriages.


The message resonating in my ears from these movies ...that most men don't have balls when it comes to standing up to other men.... 

and that men are unable to put themselves in women's shoes and feel what we feel....men lack empathy for women.  

And husbands' total lack of empathy to their wives I see is unreal! 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...