Sunday, May 10, 2020

I regret I did not travel more....

Over the last few weeks, I have gradually started to appreciate the magnitude of the Covid-19 virus's effect on my life. I now regret that I did not travel a lot more than I did. I wish I had travelled more and visited these places...which I have never ever visited.
Italy...Rome, Venice, Florence
Netherlands:Amsterdam
Spain:Barcelona
Portugal:Lisbon
Germany:Berlin
Japan
Cambodia: Angkor Wat
India: too many to name...Rajasthan, eastern India, Bombay, Calcutta.
Nepal
Tibet
Bhutan

No anger toward the people of communist and dictator lead countries but I do not want to visit them.
I believe a large portion of the tourist dollars goes to the corrupt leaders of the country indirectly and tourist dollars keeps them in power.

It looks like I cannot travel over the next three years. I will be 3 years older and weaker and travelling becomes that much more difficult and challenging.

I pray that this Covid19 recedes and disappears....and let me the freedom to travel

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...