Saturday, February 14, 2015

CRIME FICTION SET IN JAPAN

I have tried to read crime fiction from Japan but for some reason the books simply don't hold my attention and I give up. Once again, I would like to state, "It's not the book...it's me. there is something wrong with me!"

I can't recall the names of the Japanese authors or the books I tried reading and gave up.

But I did 'read-till-the-end' a few books  by Sujata Massey which were set in Japan , California and Hawai. I liked them enough to finish and they were funny in parts but, they are not the best books I have ever read.

The only reason I read these books were because of the author's name, "Sujata" which is an Indian name. I was so thrilled to see the name Sujatha on the cover that I got the book immediately!

another crime fiction set in Japan, written by a Canadian author is 
Remember Tokyo by Nick Wilkshire published in 1918.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...