Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I am shameless and I take bribes.

YES. I AM SHAMELESS.
I WANT BRIBES.

I WILL NOT WORK ON YOUR FILE IF YOU DONT GIVE ME BRIBE.

I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE RETIRED AND DONT HAVE MONEY
I DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE A POOR OLD WIDOW
I WANT MY MONEY

I WANT MY CAR & MY VACATIONS ABROAD.
 I WANT GOLD FOR MY WIFE & MEDICAL DEGREES FOR MY KIDS. I WANT TO HAVE  GRAND WEDDINGS FOR MY DAUGHTERS.
I CANT DO THAT ON MY GOVERNMENT SALARY.
I CANT DO THAT WITHOUT YOUR BRIBES
SPIT AT ME. CURSE ME. HATE ME.
BUT GIVE ME MY MONEY.


This should be the framed slogan hanging behind  the chair of every single minister and MLA and corrupt bribe-demanding staff in all Indian government offices.
 I hope the prime minister Modi, sees this blog and take this suggestion. Even if the corruption does not stop, people will feel some solace when they see this written admission of shamelessness hanging behind the corrupt bastards. 
If the blood-sucking  ministers, MLAs and government staff dont want this  hanging behind their chairs, they should not take bribes. 

PS: Even if Modi takes this suggestion, the ministers are so utterly shameless, they will have this admission hanging on their walls and still demand bribes! 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...