Friday, January 5, 2018

Old Town San Diego

A tourist spot  and  of great historic importance, Old Town San Diego, is located  in the centre of San Diego, California. 
You could happily spend 3-6 hours here. There's a lot of artsy stuff from Mexico in shops here. Also lots of crafts and decorative items. Lots of restaurants.  There is an old west feel to it when you see some of the things on display, the fort, the old buildings and the many museums. There is definitely  a Mexican feel too.  
You could eat. You could shop for crafts from Mexico. Browse. Enjoy the weather! Or take photos like me.



Below are some paintings with rustic charm  I saw in some shop









 I think the above is the photo of a single jail cell...but I am not sure. I have forgotton. But this too is there in Old town San Diego.
 Above is a sample of decorative tiles made in Mexico

















SOME FURNITURE SCATTERED AROUND THE SHOPS OF THIS OLD TOWN












THIS CHAIR ABOVE WAS MADE OF LEATHER

BELOW ARE A FEW OF THE MANY PLANTS AND CACTUS IN THIS TOURIST AREA WHICH CAUGHT MY EYE.
The variety and beauty of the cactus, flowers and plants in San Diego and maybe all of California is simply amazing! The weather is wonderful all year round. The plants, trees are wonderful. People were friendly and relaxed atmosphere in this entire place. I think this is as close to heaven as it could get! My sister said that the houses were not expensive to buy like in the Bay area of California. So dear reader, if you have money, and can get a job in this place, you should check this place out. 






































No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...