Saturday, November 10, 2018

Chtistmas Cactus or Thanksgiving Cactus of genus Schlumbergera

A friend gave me a cutting of the Christmas Cactus about two months ago and it's bloomed beautifully now i.e. November. 
I put the cutting in water and thought of moving it  into soil after a few roots sprout...then forgot all about it.
Yet such beautiful flowers have bloomed!
Now I am not sure if I should just let it be in water or move it into soil.

I did not know the name, Christmas Cactus when I got this cutting. I googled, 'cactus with flat green leaves, white flowers with pink stamen and this plant was one of the plants which came up. On google, I saw the the same plant but with pink flowers.










No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...