Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TV SHOWS I WOULD BUY AS I CAN SEE THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN

T
TV SHOWS I WOULD BUY AS I CAN SEE THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN

This piece was cut and pasted from  another article in this blog.
 Absolutely fabulous-comedy/BBC/

Are you being served? -comedy/BBC

Coupling-comedy/BBC/enjoyable! I love this show!

Fawlty towers--MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.

Fraiser-comedy

Just shoot me-comedy

Malcolm in the middle-I loved this show-comedy about a family

My name is Earl-comedy/I loved two people in this show(Joy and Randy).

Psych-comedy/crime-enjoyed this show(shot in Vancouver)

Reno -911-comedy/ I LOVE this show though some say it's stupid. It's relaxing and enjoyable

Republic of Doyle-Crime/comedy/Canadian. I love this show and seen it fully. should buy this series for my Indian friends(it is pro-women and I like the people, relationships, scenery, etc)

Rules of engagement: comedy/witty & enjoyable!

Seinfield-comedy/I liked this show a lot

Spin city-comedy/excellent dialogues:Excellent.

The closer-crime/comedic...LOVED this intelligent show and the protagonist and would not miss this show

The job-comedy/EXCELLENT/I see it when I want to relax and laugh/excellent acting, cast, dialogues. When my mood is low, I see any episode of this and feel better immediately!
Thirty Rock-comedy/my sister loved this show and said, each time she watched, she discovered new underlying connections to real people. I like this show, but I din't get the references they made in this show.

Two and a half men- comedy. I have seen and enjoyed this and seen many episodes a second time. (But my sister is pissed off about me enjoying this. because I am appreciating a womanizer . I know what she means...but still cant help laughing!) 
Vexed: BBC police show/comedy I love the male main character!
Life's too short...BBC mockumentary by Ricky Gervais. it's hilarious and on netflex Canada in 2016 January.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...