Saturday, May 25, 2019

Floral offerings from my garden to the Gods























><><><><><><><><><><><><><




><><><><><
















The above white-tinged-with-pink and are actually flowers from a grass!



The red flowers above are from my neighbour's garden.











































The photo above was taken by my husband




















Below are flowers gathered from the trails by the Don river where we walk.  Both of these flowers are considered weeds but are so pretty and the yellow one, called the common tansy even has a nice fragrance!






The above is from the giant hogweed plant. Here, the flower is still pretty small.








Above and below are leaves from a plant in my garden...I do not know it's name. These leaves have these reddish or purple-red spots on them.The spots are not uniform but appear to be randomly sprayed. I wonder what the name of this plant is and why these color stains on some (not all) leaves.




Above and below are Black-eyed Susan(Rudbeckia Hirta) from my garden. They grow in profusion, year after year and need no effort on my part except watering them. They look so cheerful and beautiful. They last long (more than a month) and bring a glow to my rather drab garden and joy to my heart!


below are the susans in my garden

I also have the Brown eyed susan (Rudbeckia Triloba) plant at home but this year, they are fewer in number and I did not manage to get the photos of the flowers in time. 
I suppose these are the last flowers going into this blog article for this year 2020 as it's end of August/summer and I don't expect any more flowers blooming this year.









Above and below, mint flowers : they were tiny but smelt fragrant, if you holds thrust your nose close to these flowers.






It's fall now and here are some leafy offerings to the Gods.














No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...