Saturday, May 25, 2019

Henna or black hair-dye... What to choose?

Fighting against age is a fierce and relentless battle we  fight when we sense youth slipping away like an eel between our fingers. The arsenal I use to fight age is not much...hair-dye and a short boyish haircut.

I don't know what makes me less idiotic-looking. Jet black hair (courtesy: black hair-dye) against my 'beginning-to-line' face or the golden carrot look of Henna dyed hair.
I am 'pro-natural' regarding most things. But   it's a big NO for 'natural looks' when it comes to the matter of my grey locks!

 Recently, I am feeling really uncomfortable looking at  the unnatural blackness of my dyed hair in the mirror.  Yet, I can't bear the picture of  myself in the weirdly-coloured tint of the 'natural henna' either.
Somebody help! Please don't suggest brown hair-dye. it's nice but the roots look white and I don't like that either.





No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...