Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WORLI TRIBAL ART inside and outside GADAG Railway Station: September 2019


I cannot draw well to save my life. I have decided to learn drawing by copying the simple and lovely Worli drawings.  Here are photos of Worli art I captured around Gadag district railway station. 









The ones above are inside the railway station and the ones below are on walls surrounding the Railway Quarters where staff live.











 Below is the sole horse drawn cart, which has come to pick up train passengers who wish to ride to their destination. 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...