Sunday, January 5, 2020

Jan 5, 2020 Allan Garden Conservatory, Gerrard st, Toronto

Visited Allan Garden Conservatory in downtown Toronto today.
Saw the lovely Poinsettia plants with colors besides red.
Beautifully decorated glass house filled with hot-house plants and cactus and a few 'fruit-bearing' trees from tropical regions such as papaya and banana.
Below are the many photos I took there.



















































 above is the cactus called jade ...I have seen this many times but here is the first time I am seeing flowers!










 I am a sucker for symmetry in nature!




 I love these darlings!



























Below is a wall painting on a building near the conservatory.


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...