Tuesday, January 21, 2020

JAN 19, 2020 WALK ON CROTHERS WOODS TRAIL

 Above and below: the red/maroon dogwood looked so amazing in the pristine white snow...but in photo does not seem so wonderful at all! What's wrong with my camera? or is it my photography skills?




 The snow had melted off the tree branches. But for some reason, the snow in the nests had frozen and looked like straw cups filled with ice cream


 Above and below...again, this plant full of red berries looked so dramatic and lovely against the snow. But in these photos...underwhelming! Maybe somethings are not meant to be photographed. One HAS to actually visit them and see them in their natural place.




><><><><
saw this snow covered wasp's nest on a tree near Ontario Science Centre ( I am assuming it's a wasp's ...)



No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...