Friday, January 24, 2020

23rd January 2020, SAW 3 BROWN DEER ON ROSEDALE VALLEY WHILE DRIVING ON BAYVIEW AT 4.30PM

I am so excited that I saw 3 brown deer standing on Rosedale valley, just above the Bayview road. They were on the valley between the turning into Rosedale road and the road into River road. But for the snow on the ground and the denuded leafless  trees which enhanced visibility tremendously, I might not have spotted these deer. Some truly lucky shoppers at Evergreen Brick Works might have seen them

But I wonder what the deer can graze on in Rosedale Valley...I could see  nothing that they could eat. The ground was covered with snow and the only vegetation  I could see was dried or dead branches. I hope the deep are safe and get their food.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...