Saturday, March 19, 2016

CRIME FICTION SET IN DENMARK

(March 19th 2016) Currently reading the book The hanging girl by Jussi Adler-Olsen.
Set in Denmark. Nice writing. Interesting beginning. I think I am going to like this book.
This may be the first crime fiction set in Denmark which I am reading.

As I said before, I love crime fiction. I enjoy knowing that the books I read are set in different countries.  As the years pass, I am getting the feeling that I may not be visiting other countries and places due to various constraints. But reading crime fiction set in various countries gives me the satisfaction of getting to know those countries, especially their underbellies! Underbellies is the 'truth' wile what the tourists see is a beautiful happy photogenic lie...in my opinion.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...