Friday, December 1, 2017

Eiffel Tower in Paris

I think the first thing we wanted to see after landing  in Paris was the Eiffel Tower. It rained that day and here are a few photos of the tower. We planned on going up but we never did get to climb it. We did however get on top of the Arc De Triomphe one evening after sunset, and got a magnificent view of the converging streets below along with the lights of the moving vehicles. It was an amazing sight!
The Eiffel Tower can be photographed from different places in Paris to get different angles and views. It looks different in daytime and at night with the lights. Photographing it's reflection in the recent puddles of rain-water was my husband's idea. I simply copied him.
















No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...