Friday, August 31, 2018

DON'T GROW TREES NEXT TO HOUSES....THE ROOTS ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR CEMENTED OR ROCK FOUNDATIONS!


I am sharing these photos of the roots of a tree whose roots have pushed through the rocks and made a place for itself. the tree has been cut and the roots remain, grown into the rocks.
I have a crazy relative growing a teak tree in his compound for the last many years. Pleas and threats fall on his deaf ears. I dont know when the roots will bring his and his neighbour's house down. It's frustrating watching helplessly as this person's adamant stupid resistance to bring the tree down is endangering the lives of people










No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...