Saturday, August 11, 2018

weeds and flowers & succulents ...from my garden

















above is from a grass...green stems with this brown/gold color seed pods at the tip of stems....background is the black, cotton dhotis,male devotees of Aiyappa use!

 Above and below...either onion or garlic flowers...not sure which..grown in front of my home


Rose in front of my home...late bloom

It was a delightful surprise to discover that a squash plant has grown ... roots under the cement slabs of the back yard deck! I suspected it was a squash plant when I first saw the leaves... confirmed when I saw the flowers. I suppose a seed fell between the slabs and we have this creeper now. Hope we get at least one squash...and it survives the squirrels.

















No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...