Monday, July 6, 2020

sudden request for "friendship" on facebook by white colleagues!

My friend, a psychologist (lady) of Indian origin was puzzled to suddenly receive not one, not two but three requests for friendship on Facebook...she has worked with the three women who sent these requests, for  over  20 years and  only nowonly after  the Anti-Black racism events, have these three decided to send her "friend requests".

Both she and I are pretty pissed off about the racism we have experienced at this work place. I was lucky enough to leave as I got a better job offer. However my friend continues to work in this mental health agency ( Ironical isn't it...a 'racist' mental health agency) and she is simply not impressed by the sudden request for her friendship.

Are these shallow white racist women  dumb enough to think that we are dumb enough to believe and be flattered by their sudden friend requests on facebook?
 Don't they get it ... sending friend request on Facebook after working with us ...(blacks and browns) for 20 years simply does not cut it?

They continue to be racist in all other ways...They seem to think that being friends on facebook wipes out their day to day racist behaviour and attitudes.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...