Friday, September 11, 2020

A variety of mushrooms around a cabin on banks of the Drag river in Haliburton, Ontario

Above : is the yellow mushroom and below it's turned upside down
 












above 3 photos of mushrooms: I don't recall seeing a mushroom like these ...like an open bowl rather than the usual  upside down bowl.

Vibrant yellow but small mushrooms above


Above a mushroom which was more like a flower than a mushroom in that it was concave in the middle than convex.



above is my favorite mushroom! Lovely yellow with spots on it
above is the mushroom as I found it and below I have turned it upside down










I loved these mushrooms above which looked like bite-size glazed  edible buns !

Below is a cute nameless spotted bug we saw.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Below is a mushroom ...from a valley in Toronto
I have never seen one like this before. 






No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...