Thursday, March 25, 2021

90-00$ FOR A SINGLE MELON AT A GROCERY STORE IN TORONTO!!!


 Are there people in Toronto who are willing to pay about a hundred buck for a single melon?

Even with that packaging?

Even the biggest jackfruit has not cost me so much in Toronto. I wonder what is so great about this melon. I do know that the cost of flying it in from Japan must cost a lot....I really would like to know the break up of the cot of this melon and how much did the farmer who grew this really got.

The huge disparity I see between the prices the poor farmers get for their products  for in India and the price the customers pay to get them, drives me crazy!!! (I am a descendent of farming family and farming caste)

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...