Sunday, February 27, 2022

Mysore Darshini for those who want to taste Vidyarthi Bhavan inspired masala dose in Mississauga

 Feb 27, 2022. 

Drove to Mysore Darshini after we finished seeing the Reptile Expo at International centre, Mississauga.

Mysore Darshini is just a few minutes drive from International centre.

Enjoyed the dark roast Vidyarthi Bhavan inspired Dose and filter coffee!

If you are in the area, you should visit it. It's the best dose I have had in Toronto in my 18 years of living here. 

I felt a nostalgic thrill just reading some kannada words in the menu!
The three phrases which I was thrilled to read were Koli saaru, Thatte idli and Bangalore Vidyarthi Bhavan





No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...