Sunday, September 4, 2022

Where can you find dinosaurs in Toronto in 2022?

The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) in Toronto has some amazing dinosaur skeletons on display.
One really surprising place full of many large/life-size dinosaurs I discovered today was at 
Scarborough Woodside Square Mall. (at Finch Avenue east and Mc Cowan road) These sculptures were spread all over the  aisles of this mall and those with kids below ten should go to this mall and have a look. I have no idea why these dinosaurs are there, how long they will be there and who put them there.  Check out this mall before they disappear.




 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...