- The changing look of the trees in the different seasons...at the Don Valley, High Park and so many other places.
- The waters in several places where the rivers are flowing....Don river, Humber river and so on
- The Toronto skyline from the island and also from the city
- The people of Toronto especially those kids in Goth style on Queen ..i.e. near teh stretch of Queen near Spadina. The stylish looking folks on on Bloor street near Younge; and the homeless with interesting placards, the sex trade workers on the Younge street which runs south of Bloor .
- I also like photographing the designer shops decor on Bloor(west of Younge) which changes every season
- The scores of modern sculptures outside many buildings all over Toronto
- The interesting Graffiti on the downtown walls and the paintings
- The ads for plays, music gigs, film feastivals, the posters, the photoes, the witty graffiti lampooning the politicians...they are so creative!
- The interesting rocks and concrete and bricks smoothened by the Lake Ontario...on the shores
- the fog in fall when it makes the street lights and trees look eerie
- the icicles at the edge of roofs
- the historic buildings of brick and red stone in downtown Toronto
- the museums and whatever's inside
- the exhibition, the summer feastivals, the
Friday, February 2, 2018
What I love photographing in Toronto.
Last walk because I can't take the mosquitoes. I found this tree unusual... I dont know what these red berries are but th...
I have been thinking about this issue since several years ; My thoughts about this issue were triggered by the copious evidence of poor j...
This reminds me of the toy-autos sold in Bangalore, the school-buses, double-deckers sold in many cities and village fairs in t...