Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The computer---a gift from the devil

A 60 year old man of Korean origin was lamenting yesterday that today's children do not know how to count and calculate without the computer. He said he's better at calculations than his kids because he grew up using the abacus. He called the computer,'a gift of the devil'!
He alsolamented that today's kids (Canadian) are not as hard-working as Koreans; that Korea is one third the size of Ontario but still has so many major electronic companies ...because Koreans are hard-working!
I enjoyed talking to this guy and wished that he could teach me, how to use the abacus!

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...