Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CRIME FICTION OF POLAND

I am reading at present, a crime fiction set in Warsaw titled Entanglement by Zygmunt Miloszewski.
I think this is possibly the first crime fiction set in Poland and written by a Polish writer that I am reading. Will update whether I enjoyed the book, when I finish.
This same writer has followed up with other books in this series of which this is the first book.
Grain of truth , Priceless , Rage are  other books by him.

I finished Entanglement and I cannot say I really enjoyed it...it is too entangled for my limited attention span and limited comprehension abilities!

But I am not giving up yet. I do intend to read more books by this author and Poland based as crime in   communist or post communist countries has always fascinated me. 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...