Thursday, May 3, 2018

Absolutely incredible variety, size, colour, skin of Squashes aka Gourds aka Pumpkins in Autumn aka Fall or harvest time in Canada


Below are photos of gourds grown locally in Canadian farms and displayed  at a fall fair, outside Toronto in a town called Uxbridge


 The above two weigh about 50-100 kg each!



I have never seen such a textured gourd ever!





























 Each of the pumpkins above and below weigh more than me! I weigh about 130 pounds!
T






 If the stalk is so much bigger and thicker than my palm, imagine the size and weight of the fruit!


 The above gourd was longer than Amitab Bachan!
 Not sure if the above is a root or fruit. Root I think...it's got a hairy/thready  bottom!








 I wonder what is that growth on the light pinkish gourd...like a fruit-skin-disease???

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...