Thursday, May 3, 2018

Art on streets of Chicago, Michigan, USA












 The photos above were shot around China Town, Chicago.






 There were many many statues in Chicago  like the ones above...beautiful, classical , green , copper, brass, Greek mythological figures and others.



 Above are bulbs which light up...like a decorative art installation on the pavements

 Above is afamous installed clock at a street junction on a building


 I loved the music at Kingston mines...not-great food, a hole-in-the-wall, type of place  but fantastic music. apparently Chicago has a great music scene. Above is a musician
 The guy who made this huge art installation in Chicago has installed that huge mirror in Cleveland, the photo of that mirror is in my Cleveland blog. This was created by a British guy who is originally from India I think.









No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...