Wednesday, June 26, 2019

June 26, 2019 Early morning walk in Beechwood Park, Toronto

Went for a walk in Lower Don Parklands at end of Beechwood drive today morning. 
Tried not to tread on snails on the road but impossible to avoid treading on them unless I walk with my head and eyes down.  I feel brief and intense regret each time I hear the crunch of the snail-shell under my feet.



Here are a few photos. The wild rose below was smelling heavenly as we walked by. 





Below is a lovely silky looking grass. Taken with I presume reduced aperture?







Below is a bunch of yellow wild flowers.


Lavender color wild flowers below



This sea of flowers below was on a slope...but slopes seem to appear  than ground in my photos.

We may have walked about a kilometer today. Drove back home. Made chapatis to take to office for lunch and omelet for breakfast. A quick shower and then drive to work.

It would be lovely if we had this weather all year round.  And more importantly, possess this motivation for exercise,  will-power to wake  on time and get out of bed and go for a walk. What we did today looks simple to you maybe...but it's amazingly ideal and something we lazy !@#$ find impossible to do, early in the morning. I wonder how many more days we can keep up with this ideal routine?

If the fear of high cholesterol fades and the sense of 'safety' which comes when one is on medication kicks in, these new habits of walking in the morning may fade rather than habituate.


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...