Sunday, June 23, 2019

Walk by Pantry Park by Beaches, Toronto, June 23, 2019

Discovered a health condition after a physical  and made resolution to walk!
To me, walking  is a waste of time if I am walking for the sake of walking only. I need to take photos at least.
Here are a few I took today, on my early morning walk on the Boardwalk at Beaches Toronto.
Saw lots of people cycling, jogging, dog-walking and even two men scanning the sand with metal detectors! Two sets of people had set up a volleyball net and seemed to be getting ready to play.
I find photographing much more fun than walking.










A lonely slipper floating on Lake Ontario!



 Above and below conch shells by lake Ontario! No. I did not find them by the lake...I (took them from home) placed them there to take these photos!


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...