Friday, June 14, 2019

Malgudi vegetarian restaurant, at Ashburn, Virginia, USA

Visiting family in Ashburn, Virginia. Visited the restaurant below. 
Thrilled to see, on the restaurant walls,  beloved illustrations done by one of my favorite artists(R.K.Laxman) for the writings of one of my favorite writers (his own brother R.K.Narayan's short stories  and novels set in the lovely town of Malgudi)Below the photos of the illustrations of R.K.Laxman of Malgudi scenes...in USA!




















Food at this restaurant is quite spicy. If you like really hot spicy food go here.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...