Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Walk in E.T.Seton Park, June 25, 2019


Walked in Seaton Park, at 6.30am, yesterday, June 25, 2019.
Thrilled to see rabbit in the park.




Below is a rose, growing just outside my front door. Snapped this lovely photo on phone on way out for walk. It's the light of the early morning sun at the top right corner.
Reduced the light in the camera...whatever the technical word for reducing light is, I don't know. And this rose is growing against the gray cinder-blocks of the basement wall. I love this photo. I think it's on of the best I have ever taken.






No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...