Saturday, July 24, 2021

Crime fiction from Poland

 The 4th courier by Timothy Jay Smith: 2019 (available in Toronto Public library)


If my memory serves me well, this is possibly the first crime fiction set in Poland that I am reading

Enjoying it 

I seem to have a passion for crime fiction from communist countries/past communist countries and looking forward to reading more books from Poland and other communist and ex-communist countries 

(the key with the fullstop on my mac is not working)


I did enjoy two shows set in Poland on netflix They are 

Ultraviolet

The mire

1983 (started this but did not see through till the end)

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...