Sunday, August 29, 2021

If I worked as a cashier in LCBO.....

 Yesterday, we went to the Leeside LCBO store to pick a wine bottle stopper. I browsed through the bottles of wine, whisky, vodka, rum and so on, not because I am a connoisseur of alcohol but because I love the wonderful bottles...their unique shapes and lovely colours.

I thought to myself, that if I worked as a cashie in LCBO, I would probably ask the customers who got the bottles I liked to bring the empties to the store on their next visit and give it to me. 

I wish there was someway I could access these bottles, cheaply (preferably free) and start my own bottle collection...I could use them as vases, store stuff, fill them with flowers from my garden and give them away to friends or even just display them. 

check out

National Bottle Museum 

 76 Milton Ave, Ballston Spa, NY 12020, United States



No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...