Monday, August 30, 2021

Kensington Market, August 29, 2021












went to Kensington yesterday, August 29, 2021. Enjoyed strolling around and people watching there.

Walking around in the hot sun, people watching and window shopping, I was reminded of the time I spent in Mexico at Isla Mujeres in a December month of some year. Here are a few photos. We finally had a lovely lunch on a patio, watching people. 
 




























Above: James Bond at Kensington market!




































No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...