Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Art from inside and near Eaton Centre

 





above: art on a box in Yonge street, near Eaton Centre. ( I am not sure if this box is for electrical stuff or telephone stuff)



Above and below: two art works, facing each other, inside one of the doors to Eaton centre on Yonge street
Details of the painting above: same artist, but I simply cant read the details I have photographed. I know it's a boat.

Details of the painting below: Denyse Thomasos(artist) Wave (title) 1994 (year painted?) acrylic on canvas 9'5''x17'10''(size)



No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...