Thursday, November 4, 2021

Todmorden mills, 67 pottery road

My clients were a 'no show' and I returned home by ten am from work. On the way back we stopped to see the 'Toronto watercolor society's' exhibition at papermill gallery on pottery road. It was a lovely day, sunny, blue skies, maybe warmer than it should be for an early November day (3rd Nov, 2021). We enjoyed roaming in this green oasis. If it were not for the constant drone of traffic, it was like we were in the country. 
I love the old buildings and their current state of arrested dilapidation. It's visually perfect!




 

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...