Saturday, December 11, 2021

Christmas Lights at Yorkville, Dec 10, 2021

 Roamed around in Yorkville yesterday, Friday evening to check out the lights. 

The lights were beautiful and the weather was unusually pleasant for this time of the year...much warmer than it should be!

Yet, the number of people out to enjoy these lights, stroll through beautiful Yorkville were so few, it was disturbing! (A couple of weeks ago, I saw ten times more people, in downtown (or central London), enjoying the outdoors and streets much more than here in Toronto...Though it was November, chilly and rainy, there was so much joy in the air...tons of people, walking around, shopping, taking photos, drinking and eating,  the vibe was simply amazing!

I do hope more people enjoy Toronto at this time pre-Christmas...walking outdoors, enjoying the Christmas decorations and lights, enjoying the weather, window shopping or shopping. 

Here are a few photos from Yorkville yesterday.


Above is lit figure on the outer wall  of some restaurant...











I know I take too many photos but I love green! 

























No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...