Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Montreal Museum of Fine Arts: Dec 2021, art works displayed indoors

 






><><><>



Above: I found this both grotesque and fascinating!

><><><><><


Above: a painting of "some of the shittiest people among all human beings...mercenary soldiers...people who fight in wars and kill...not for any cause or patriotism or defending their country but for money
><><><><
Below: I saw a large room which was dark and empty...I would have skipped this room except for the curiosity...why is this empty, unlit room left unlocked in this museum? And as I peered into the darkness, I saw this!






Below: chairs in human form!































above ...sculptures with texture....or prickly cloth to keep men away from 'leaning' on you when you travel in crowded Indian buses?


Above and below...human or tree or animal form?

The 2 photos below are bits of the large painting above





The painting below...I cannot make up my mind whether to like it or not...mostly not



No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...