Saturday, January 8, 2022

Art (Village Motel) in another park in Montreal. December 2021

  I enjoyed this mini outdoor display of photos of a model and the impression of what motels across ?USA or north America looked like  a few decades ago

For this art work (photos mostly) to withstand the snow, rain, UV and sunshine...I truly appreciate the quality of the materials as much as I admire the photographer and artist who conceptualized these ideas!



























Above: corn teeth! This is the only photo's whose title I can recall now, as I upload the pics to this blog

















Above: I love this!














No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...