Friday, January 25, 2013

PinInterest

Discovered Pininterest recently and loving it!!! It's way better than googling images.
I am not going to write about it as any of you reading this can google and find out.
You can search for anything and find something about it  on Pininterest. I love the photos  and the creativity one finds on Pininterest! I have been checking out things like recycled furniture, recycled bottles, recycled bras, recycled any object you care to name, jewellery, doorways etc and finding so many beautiful things here.

When browsing on pininterest, I don't notice the passage of time. I can be here for ages and not even feel that time has passed! 
Some of my favorites on Pininterest are:

Sea shells: People are so creative in their seashell creations and arrangements.

Driftwood

quotes about various things

art with zippers!

fused glass

pottery

jewelry especially Mughal jewels, antique Indian jewels, antique jewels from different parts of the world

cats

books


No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...