Monday, December 14, 2015

Things I dislike on the internet

Is the modern world getting shallower and shallower or what? There seems to be so much emphasis on 'external' beauty and appearance  these days. I get the feeling that media seems to force us to regard external appearance as more important than anything else in the world.


These are some of the horrible titles which keep popping on the internet, no matter what I am searching for. These titles, show how the media is obsessed with looks and keeps forcing it on people.


10 unbelievable A-List Ugly Duckling Transformations.
Shocking photos of sexy stars that got fat real fat  fast
See photos of celebrities who have aged horribly
Plastic surgery gone wrong
and so on and on and on.


I cannot believe that when there are so many urgent and important things going on in the world which needs our attention, the media gives so much space to this sort of junk. I cannot believe that people spend time looking at these articles.







No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...