Thursday, July 5, 2018

Anza lake, Berkeley outskirts

Drove from Berkeley University to Lake Anza. It's a drive which takes you on the hills (or mountains?) of Berkeley. The houses on this road are so beautiful and the drive is worth, just to see these houses. The roads are really curvy and we went up and downhill to get to this lake.

Had our picnic lunch by the lake. There were quite a lot of people. But we got parking quickly as someone left as we came in. 
 It is a lake, where fishing is permitted without license I think.  Swimming is allowed(and there's a small fee) in some months of the year. Walking around the lake is nice. Though it's summer, I needed my jacket, when sitting by this lake.
Here are a few photos. 








No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...