Sunday, July 1, 2018

Indian restaurant in Pasadena California


Finding an Indian restaurant in Toronto with creative or unique decor is a bit of a challenge. A few restaurants in-my-opinion, may have some interesting artwork. But they  go and mess it up by adding a variety of 'varied' or tacky or cheap pieces from India or the dollar shop which don't  go together. Ergo the dining space ends up looking tacky or uninteresting. Once again, I emphasize that it's my opinion! 
For example the Nilgiris on Markham road in Toronto should have simply had the Ravi Verma paintings and not added the other stuff from India. The one Indian restaurant where I liked the decor had the covers of several Amar Chitra Katha Comics on a wall and nothing else. The rest of the restaurant was modern. I liked the food too! Unfortunately I cant recall the name of this restaurant but its somewhere in Brampton or Missiassuaga.

Below are three photos from an Indian restaurant in Pasadena California. I enjoyed looking at their artwork as I ate their butter chicken.




1 comment:

Ashwani Sahijpaul said...

Thanks for the great information. Rajdhani Sweets & Restaurant offers perfect Indian food catering services in Brampton, Etobicoke, Torbram, Bovaird for your corporate, event, wedding, parties, etc.

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...