Sunday, November 22, 2020

Discovered Daphnique Springs on Facebook and love her comedy!

 Daphnique Springs brief comical skits are hilarious.

Please check them out.


I wonder if people are being more creative now due to the free time they have due to convid or these comedies already existed and I am discovering them only NOW as I seem to have time to browse through the internet.

To WATCH these videos and of course the videos of my beloved 1.5 year old nephew give me a reason to roll out of bed these cold dull dark mornings of Covid Lockdown November.

I can smile instead of sigh these boring, lifeless Covid days thanks to these hilarious artists on Youtube and the other places on internet. Below is a list of the comedy youtube I discovered recently. I will be adding to this list as and when I find new comedians whom I like. I pray there are more out there...I cannot take this Covid Lockdown anymore! My attention span for books is zero and the only thing I seem to have the patience for is comedy.

Daphnique Springs

Liza Koshy

Lilly Singh

Raghu Vinestore (Kannada comedy)

Jordindian (Kannada comedy)

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...