Saturday, November 21, 2020

Discovered Liza Koshy today on Youtube and loving it!

 Discovered Liza Koshy on youtube (season 2, episode one Naked) today...21st Nov, 2020

I love her and the entire cast!

Looking forward to watching her shows on youtube for the next few weeks of lockdown in Toronto.

I wish the stuff on Netflix was better OR

I wish I could learn to appreciate the stuff which Netflix has on currently.


My interest and attention for all activities, even pleasurable ones like watching TV and reading fiction has waned during these days of  'Covid-work-from-home' and 'Covid-no-vacation' and 'Covid-no-meeting-friends' . I don't even have the mood to read the thriller books I am borrowing from the library these days. 

Someone should do a study on increasing listlessness with life during this terrible Year of Covid and check out the mental health of humans like me. I honestly don't know how so many of my friends got into so many 'self-improvement' and 'home improvement' activities over the last many months with such enthusiasm. I know of a person who has been drawing (pencil sketches) of her cat daily; another who has started Yoga and aerobics; another who has built his backyard deck, etc; 

 Now that the days are shorter, colder and the mornings darker...literally darker (I don't mean figuratively!), I don't seem to have the mood to do anything.

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...