Monday, October 30, 2017

CRAZY GUY HITTING MOVING CAR'S SIDE MIRROR

Last week, I mean last week of October 2017, while driving north on Broadview Avenue in East York, I had a  scary experience. 
We were driving around 40km per hour, and  just north of Westwood Avenue, a guy, walking on the street, hit the side-view mirror of our car with his bag deliberately ! The mirror did not break but turned inwards and we had to stop to set the window right.

I have no idea why this crazy guy did this.

We then went into Ultramar to get gas and we saw a man, checking his side-view mirror closely. I walked to him and asked him, if his mirror had been hit by a guy on the street, and he said Yes! He had had the same experience, less than 5 minutes ago, in the same place! But this man, unlike us,  had stopped the car and chased the guy( the guy ran away but seems to haves returned in no time... he hit our car,  minutes later).

It was an unnerving experience. The first thing which jumped to my mind when he hit the car was that we had hit him as he was walking on the street, facing us and it scared me. But then my husband, who was driving, insisted he had not hit him. And then I saw the mirror had turned in almost cutting off all view from the back. And as we drive into Ultramar, we see this man, checking on his rear-view mirror. And after exchanging notes, we realized  both our cars, had been hit by this crazy guy.

Why did that guy do such a reckless thing to complete strangers?   

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...