Saturday, March 14, 2020

WAIPUA VALLEY in Big Island, Hawaii

Below are photos of a dilapidated building. This is at Honokaa (in the Hamuka district of Hawaii county)near the place where the vehicle picks people up to go down the Waipua Valley.












The vegetation is thick and rich here in Waipua valley i.e. Helio part of the Big Island which received rain all through the year.

Below is the lovely lunch we had before we left to  the valley.

This is the first time I saw a fan with colored blades.
Below is the pleasing decor...





Below are photos I took while walking down the street of Honokaa.









I wondered why are the skulls of animals strung here...is it decor or religious  or something else?

No comments:

I will never go to Bombey Bhel at Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada ever again! It's an expensive rip off, serving sub-par tasting food!

 Today, October 14, 2023 I got chicken vindaloo paying 22$...All I got was 2 small pieces of chicken, 3 pieces of potato....and. very averag...